Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pre-vacation

Our family is off to do a little summer vacationing in Washington to visit my wife's parents. But before we go, I thought I'd leave a few sketches and the like--in case you wanted new stuff to look at until we get back. I'm scheduled to go backpacking with my father in law for a few days, but apparently Seattle area is having record heat right now so it will hardly be a respite from Utah. Oh well, I'm excited to see some new terrain and, with any luck, do some wilderness sketching while we're out.
Have a great week, everyone, and be safe!





5 comments:

Claire Gordon said...

Beautiful sketches, Anthony. I love the Center St. one and the people at their computers.

Kathryn said...

That bike is gorgeous. ALSO, the chick in skinny jeans and currently hip sandals is just brilliantly executed. Thanks for sharing.

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nimit Malavia said...

The first two sketches are awesome! I love the looseness!

Hope your trip to Washington was bangarang!

Julien said...

Really nice sketches !

The Illustrious and Illustrative Sketch Adventure Lifestyle of Anthony Holden. Cartoons, Sketches, Character Designs, Storyboards, Comics, Illustration, Animation, Silly thoughts, Intermittent Posting, and Arbitrary Capitalization by American animation artist, Anthony Holden. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
All content on this page copyright 2007-2011 Anthony L. Holden. Do not use without permission, except for purposes of review.